RMIT University maintains a public research bank of publications and research theses. These are the latest theses produced by research students in the School of Education.
- Reconstructing educators: stories about teaching international students in Australian higher education
- The problem of youth unemployment in a de-industrialising city: a genealogy of employability skills, innovation and enterprise
- Myanmar - market opportunity or messy risk? A perspective on how an Australian university responds to the need for the kind of education that enables a `decent living' in Myanmar.
- An exploration of early childhood educators' views on children's gender identities
- Australian self-taught contemporary professional musicians: biographies, learning sources and experiences
- Improving the kanji proficiency of adolescent Japanese heritage learners
- What are Principals’ perspectives on situations that involve emotional work in their day-to-day lives and their perspectives on the role of emotional intelligence in the work that they do?
- Starting out in village schools: learning to teach in Lao PDR
- Mixed messages: an investigation of primary school literacy and numeracy assessment practices post the introduction of standards-based reform in Victoria.
- Museum pedagogy and learning experiences: an investigation into museum education from institutional perspectives