What is ECHO360 Lecture capture. Echo360 creates quality recordings of your lectures and tutorials. Echo360 Lecture Capture automatically captures the on-screen presentation with the live voice-over and publishes this to your Echo360 Administration Centre and automatically to your Canvas course (Pre-booking required). Echo360 Personal Capture gives academics and teaching staff the freedom to capture on-screen presentations, record voice-over and optionally use your laptop or PC camera.
Accessing ECHO360 Lecture capture To make a lecture capture booking, go to the Lecture Capture booking form. Once the form is completed and submitted, it will be sent to the RMIT Service and Support Centre. Once the booking request has been processed into the lecture capture system you will receive an email to confirm the booking details. You will also receive an email copy of this form upon submission.
- This form needs to be submitted in advance to ensure the booking is scheduled
- Weekly recordings: at least 2 weeks prior to semester start date
- One off recording: at least one week prior to the recording date
- The scheduled recording will be terminated 5 mins earlier from the requested period for the system to prepare the next recording session
- Venues marked ‘personal capture’ cannot be pre-scheduled.
- You must manually start the recording at the commencement of your class.
- You must stop the recording on the completion of your class and publish it to the Echo
- Ensure you have a room booking for your class/event to avoid booking conflict
- Contact IT Service and Support Centre to cancel your booking
Additional resources Go to the RMIT ECHO360 web site for guides, support and FAQ’s on: Technical Requirements What rooms have ECHO installed?
How do I optimize my Lecture Capture?
How do I book a recording?
How do I access and manage my recordings? Copyright and Privacy Information Personal Capture (PCAP) Lecture Capture booking form