At the October 4 meeting of the Senior Leadership Group we discussed:
- the staff survey results. Strengths for the school were discussed, as were challenges. In particular the importance of our communication strategy was emphasised.
- a report on the School’s Adjunct appointments prepared by Emeritus Prof Annette Gough. Annette surveyed our 17 current Adjunct Profs regarding their current and desired involvement in the school. A set of recommendations was discussed.
- the Institutional Membership Survey results. A report summarising these results will be prepared for all staff.
- the Association for Visual Pedagogies conference 2019. Both RDHRC and SLG have endorsed the hosting of this conference by SoEd in 2019. Jayne is leading this work.
- the Academic Workload Allocation Framework for academic staff has now been approved by the College. SLG received an update from Jeff who chairs the School committee. The AWAF has been circulated to academic staff for review and a series of workshops are planned.
- budget and strategic appointments for 2019.