This webinar, that can be viewed from anywhere with an internet connection, will help you understand more about:
• Unpacking the complexities of Aboriginality
• How to identify and challenge prevailing concepts
• What cultural safety means
• How issues of cultural safety play out in education
• How to make spaces more culturally safe.
We will provide you with checklists, to identify what is already in place and what’s needed where you work, and resources to help you continue your journey. You can participate live or watch it on demand later.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation.