RMIT is now offering English language and foundational study support for international students via Studiosity.
Using Studiosity, students can:
- Connect live via one-on-one chat with Subject Specialists to get help with English language, essay and report writing, maths, science and economics.
- Get feedback on your writing in 24 hours. Submit your assessment draft and receive constructive feedback on structure, spelling and referencing.
Eligible students have now received an email from Studiosity with their unique login details.
International students can also connect with other international students through the Academic Peer Mentoring program for international students.
Peer mentors are trained to assist students with:
- Discussing course content and themes
- Time management, planning and goal setting
- Revision tips and tricks
- Practicing class presentations
- Sharing their life and study experiences and more.
For more information on Studiosity, the mentoring program and how international students can access them, visit Study support for international students.