All teaching and academic staff from the College of Design & Social Context are welcome.
Date: Tuesday, 14 March
Time: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Room: Building 101, Level 10, Room 15, City campus
Session will include:
- An overview of RMIT Teaching Awards and national awards
- The characteristics of a competitive teaching award application
- Realistic descriptions of workloads and timelines
- Resources to help you collect evidence for an application
- A description of the systematic support available to DSC staff
- Ample time for discussion and questions to help you decide whether to enter.
This is a repeat of the information session held in December, 2016.
RMIT Teaching Awards: http://www1.rmit.edu.au/teachingawards
Please remember that individuals applying for a teaching award need to include peer review reports. The advertised closing date to register for peer review is 13 February: http://www1.rmit.edu.au/teaching/peer-review