In positive news, the QS graduate employability rankings released yesterday show strong results for RMIT, placing us 8th amongst Australian universities. We have moved up 12 places in the global ranking (from 97 to 85) from 2018.
The SoEd contributes positively to this picture, with some very strong employment outcomes across our programs. Well done us!
The metrics used to calculate the rankings include:
- employer reputation (30%)
- alumni outcomes – high achievers lists (25%)
- partnerships with global employers (25%)
- employers recruiting on campus (10%)
- graduate employment rate 12 months after graduation (10%)