RMIT has developed a COVIDSafe Plan which outlines the principles, protocols and actions that will guide the safe transition of learning, research and work to campus.
The RMIT COVIDSafe Plan outlines:
- RMIT guidelines for transitioning back to campus based on learning and teaching, research, work-integrated learning, personal and shared spaces requirements.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Process for assessing activities to transition back on campus
- Process in the event of a positive COVID-19 case on campus
- Safety measures including physical distancing, stringent cleaning and hygiene standards, signage and foot traffic management
- Safety protocols for staff, students and general visitors
- Facilities management
- Support available for staff and students