Located in the heart of RMIT’s CBD campus, Press Play is a multimedia creative studio open to all teaching staff. Designed to be multi-functional, Press Play offers staff the opportunity to produce high-quality media products to enhance their digital learning experience.
Studio A – Building 08.4.034
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality play testing
- User testing and focus groups (Canvas etc.)
- Interview or panel style video recording (2-4 people)
- Direct to canvas video recordings
- Consultations with production staff about developing media
- Digital drawing
- Photography and photography services
Studio B – Building 08.4.036
- Podcast recordings – 4 or less simultaneous presenters
- Direct to Canvas video recordings
- Screen capture video recordings
- Live Greenscreen video recordings
- Self-service video recording
- Teleprompter available
The Press Play studio space also hosts training and demonstration sessions designed to upskill staff in a range of areas surrounding multimedia production and deployment.
Details on how to book and opening hours available here.
This is a great new resource. As our own PoPLab develops at Bundoora there will be good connections across these sites.