The following NTEU members have recently been elected & endorsed by fellow staff as NTEU delegates within the School of Education.
- Dr Emily Gray
- Dr Michael Crowhurst
- Associate Professor Linda Knight
The role of a Union Delegate includes:
- Being present at meetings between staff and line managers when required
- Making representations on behalf of union members to management
- Notifying responsible officers when the Collective Agreement is not properly applied
- Promoting the affairs of the union in the work area
Thank you to Em, Michael and Linda for taking on this role within the School.