The Australian Government has announced the outcomes of the New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants for 2018. I am delighted to report that Josephine, Tricia, Jason and Rohan have all been successful in applications supporting our students to undertake the following:
- Teaching Overseas Practicum in China (20 students)
- Professional Experience of Teaching Physical Education in Singapore (16 students)
- Vietnam Intercultural Teaching Experience (10 students)
- Overseas learning experiences in Fiji (20 students)
- International Teaching Professional Experience in Malaysia – as part of a consortium involving 7 Victorian universities and 150 students
Congratulations and thanks to all who contributed to these applications – this is a terrific outcome for our students.