A series of MOOCs to support school leaders and teachers to develop innovative teaching practices was launched last week.
Microsoft K-12 Education Leadership Series is a five-part MOOC program developed by UQ, edX, Microsoft, MIT and the University of Michigan. The series is designed to enhance education worldwide by providing school leaders and teachers with the latest research, technologies and proven approaches to learning design.
The series includes:
- Launching Innovation in Schools (MIT)
- Leading Ambitious Teaching and Learning (Michigan)
- Deep Learning Through Transformative Pedagogy (UQ)
- Leading Change: Go Beyond Gamification with Gameful Learning (Michigan)
- Design Thinking for Leading and Learning (MIT).