On 1 August 2018, RMIT as part of the Australian Technology Network of universities (ATN), together with Price Waterhouse Coopers released the report—Lifelong Skills, Equipping Australians for the future of work. This report makes five key findings with associated recommendations. The findings include:
1. Support Australians’ lifelong learning needs
2. Equip learners with enterprise skills and competencies
3. Facilitate flexible pathways to meet the needs of future learners
4. Continue to promote industry-university collaborations by streamlining and removing barriers
5. Ensure all Australians have access to meaningful, relevant education information and data
In conjunction with the launch of this report, the ATN is developing a national portal to showcase the ATN’s micro-credentials, short courses and MOOCs.
More information is available at: http://www.atn.edu.au/siteassets