- Doug Strycharczyk, Managing Director – AQR International
- Steve Oakes, Director Education – AQR International
- Dr Suzy Green, The Positivity Institute
- Steve Asimoudis, Sage Learning and Development
- Hosted by Paul Lyons, Mental Toughness Partners
The focus for this webinar is on the wellbeing and performance of leaders, teachers and students in Australian schools and colleges. The session examines the main sources of stress, pressure and challenge for staff and students and how developing a positive mindset is key to improving performance.
Mental Toughness is a personality trait, which is emerging as a key to understanding how people and organisations respond to stress, pressure and challenge. The accompanying psychometric measure “MTQ48” developed in conjunction with AQR International, has been validated and evidenced through more than 30 research papers.
- Performance – accounting for 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Wellbeing – developing contentment and enjoying what you do
- Positive Behaviour – developing positive mindset and creating a positive culture.
MTQ48 is widely used in education globally to measure and develop mental toughness in leaders, teachers and students.
Register your interest in attending the webinar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.