Who knew policy could be this much fun?!
Next Wednesday a veritable Who’s Who from the RMIT policy team have made time to spend the morning with us. It will be a great chance to refresh your understanding of RMIT HE L&T policies and to hear about changes for 2019.
Come and meet the RMIT L&T Policy Gurus:
- Murray Alessendrini, Assoc. Director, Integrity
- Kerri Vienna, Senior Advisor, Policy
- Simon Williams, Senior Advisor, Conduct
- Kathryn Wardill, Manager, Assessment Support
- Linda Jen, Senior Advisor, Appeals
- Rowan Simpson, Senior Advisor, Complaints
And at 11:30 our very own Mel Nash will take us through PX policies and processes for 2019.
The session will set us up well for the start of semester. See you there!
When: Wednesday January 30, 9:30 am
And don’t forget the afternoon Canvas session, starting at 1 pm with Emma to get your Canvas shells ready for QA.