This short update on the roll out of the 5-Year Review, development of the VE Program Review process and other activities underway from Zosh Pawlacek
5 Year Review:
- 3 Programs have submitted their self review documentation.
- To date 11 programs have commenced their 5-Year Review cycle.
- Arrangement for Panel Review meetings, where program teams have nominated panel members, is underway.
- Focus is turning to scheduling for 2018 (and beyond to 2022).
VE Program Review:
- PQD have commenced building the dashboard which will support the pilot process in 2017.
- Colleges have nominated a program each to be included in the VE Program Review pilot; Diploma of Fashion Styling (DSC), Diploma of IT (CoB) and Certificate III in Science (SEH).
And in other news
- Staff have been invited to register for the Quality Forum through the RMIT Update, edition 30. Registrations opened on Monday 11 September and close on Friday 3 November.
- Key note speakers for the forum are Professor Belinda Tynan, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education, and Emeritus Professor Geoffrey Scott from the University of Western Sydney