As Martin outlined in the staff meeting on Friday, there are a further nine change proposals now out for consultation. Consultation closes for each change on the dates in brackets.
- College of Business & Law (October 8)
- College of Science, Engineering & Health (October 2)
- College of Vocational Education (October 16)
- •DSC, Public Engagement Group (October 2)
- Engagement (October 6)
- Education Portfolio, ARG (October 2)
- Education Portfolio, L&T/College ADGs & RMIT Studios (October 6)
- Finance and Governance, Data & Analytics (September 25)
- Operations, Global Marketing, Digital & Student Recruitment (October 7)
For more information on each proposed change, see the dedicated consultation page on WorkLife. All staff are invited to provide feedback.