As the end of the year gallops towards us and we move the Future ED agenda forward it is timely to confirm our HE program leadership roles for the next two years. I am calling for staff to express interest in the following leadership roles:
- Program Manager, Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)
- Program Manager, Early Childhood Program suite
- Program Manager, Bachelor of Applied Science (Health and Physical Education)
- Program Manager, Master of Teaching Practice (Primary Education) & (Secondary)
- Program Manager, Grad Cert/Grad Dip in Careers Education & Development
- Brunswick Coordinator, Bachelor of Education (Primary Education)
A generic PM role description is available here: role-description-program-manager
Expressions of interest to Ronnie by Friday 20 October, 5pm. EOIs should be no more than two pages outlining your interest in, relevant experience, and vision for the role. A panel comprising HoS, Deputy Head, L&T and Deputy Head, HE will consider all EOIs and organise interviews where appropriate. If you have questions about the role or its expectations, please see Kathy Jordan.
My thanks to Nicky, Julie, Jason, Tricia, Michael, and Rohan who have provided excellent leadership during 2017. They have all led our programs with passion and commitment. Great progress has been made developing our programs for accreditation and I look forward to continuing this momentum in 2018.