As discussed at our recent School Meetings, work is continuing across the 2020 Areas of Delivery with a view to delivering the final year of our Ready for Life and Work Strategic Plan.
It’s been a busy time and hard to keep up with everything, so below is a brief update on these priorities.
RMIT has identified five Areas of Delivery (AoD) in 2020:
- Academic Careers – to support academics more equitably in their progression and development.
- Industry Relationship Management – to deepen and align our connections with partners.
- Program Transformation – to offer more transformative learning experiences for our students.
- Project Pi – to simplify HR, finance and procurement systems so that our staff have more time to focus on their key work.
- Quality Assurance – to ensure the continuous improvement and quality of our teaching and learning.
You can find more detailed information about each of the AoD here.
With a need to focus resources to support our response to COVID-19 the central teams have pared back some of these activities. In particular they have reoriented the Program Transformation program (in SoEd the GD ECE and MTP (Secondary) were scheduled for continued involvement) to develop resources for students not yet able to join us on campus.