At the recent Australian Council of Dean in Education meeting in Sydney the results of five studies, funded by DET, were presented:
- Study 1: Mapping of professional experience placements in key ITE programs
- Study 2: Identifying models of best practice for partnerships for professional experience
- Study 3: Pre-service teachers’ portfolios of evidence: a national snapshot of the collection and assessment of practice within Australian ITE
- Study 4: Professional experience in Australian ITE courses: policy, funding arrangements
- Study 5: Indigenous contexts, ITE and implications for professional experience.
The slides of these presentations are provided below.
2017-10-20_ACDE Deans’ Forum PowerPoint with presenter slides