More details about the 2020 Promotion round below:
- The Intent to Apply (ITA) period will run May 4 to May 29.
- You will have access to your Research and Teaching data over this period to inform your ITA decision.
- Please complete your Eligibility Check before meeting with the Dean.
- The 2020 process will be supported by an online platform, Interfolio,
- Please remember that CES data from Semester 1 2020 will not be used for the 2020 promotion round – all benchmark data for Education and Research reports is taken from the previous three years.
- There are changes to each of the three domains in the Promotion Expectations framework.
- The Teaching domain is now called Education and there are new qualitative benchmarks for each of the 4 criteria.
- There are now two levels of Education expectations – one for those applying under Education, Research and Engagement and another set of expectations for staff applying only under Education and Engagement.
- Research now formally includes Research Translation.
- Research Training is broadened to require attention to all supervision lifecycle touchpoints, not just completions.
- Research Value Creation now includes both outputs and income under the one criterion with an explicit quality dimension
- No referees are required for levels D & E, just External Assessors.
- Updates to the website are coming.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to be in touch.